Race & Adventure Team
A club setting for ride improvement
This is a weekly group ride, targeted towards advanced adult mountain bikers of any gender who want to improve their skills through instruction and riding with benchmark riders.
The rides will alternate between an instruction session/lap one week, and an adventure ride the next week.
Our coaches will take turns picking the focus skill and leading the instruction on the learning weeks.
We are building this club because we want to get out for more rides ourselves, we want to build what we feel is the perfect riding scenario and have it scheduled!
*2022 CLUB NOW FULL*
17 scheduled sessions from May to September.
Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 PM (end times will vary).
Weeks with an instruction focus will take place at Moose Mountain.
Adventure Ride weeks will meet in various locations.
No obligation to attend every session.
Male and Female coaches will be leading as well as participating.
Club membership will be limited to 24 people for the first season (plus our coaches)
Skill level - Strong 4 and up.
Fitness Level - 4 and up.
Cost is $200+ GST for the 2022 Season
This includes 17 ride nights, 7 of which will include a skill session lead by one of our certified coaches.
Optional Race & Adventure Team Jersey $65+GST
Just to give you an idea of what to expect.
Introduction night, we chat about the club then we shuttle and ride the Virtual Enduro as a team.
End of HW66
Mellow climb for views, followed by top to bottom riding of sections of this classic trail.
Climb Prairie Mtn Rd. Flat corner drills. Session Flo's diner corners. Climb again and do top to bottom run.
Shuttle to 14K J.P. climb Ride the classic route. Top to midway and Midway to bottom sections.
Is this the right club for you?
It is if:
- You like big rides, it's all worth it if there is an incredible downhill section.
- You're curious about enduro mountain bike racing, or are an experienced racer looking to practice and improve.
- You would like to learn to charge into sections blind, having the confidence that you will be able to handle whatever is over the crest.
- You like a social ride, with no pressure to perform beyond what you feel is appropriate for you.
- You are excited about meeting great new people who you can call teammates!
It might not be if:
- You are looking for traditional lessons and a concentrated learning experience. For that take a look at our Multi Week Series, or engage our coaches for private/semi-private sessions.