BUILD YOUR OWN SUMMER CAMP!
We have two coaches who have daytime availability to ride bikes with youth in and around Bragg Creek.
Monica is a physical education professional with years of experience building programs for kids and loves to ride her bike.
Logan is an amazing local rider with tonnes of riding and racing experience and coaching kids for Enduro and Downhill races.
How this works:
1. Put together a group of kids who are close in mountain bike ability (recommended ages 9 - 14)
2. Contact us with your preferred dates - Monday’s to Friday’s July 27 - Aug 28, many days are available
3. Let us know how many days you want - single day, 3 days, full week
4. Tell us full day (9 am to 4 pm) or half days 9-12, 1-4. This will include coaching skills and riding at Moose and West Bragg Creek.
5. Pricing is flat rate per coach, and one coach can handle a maximum of 5 kids. $300 half day, $450 full day,
6. We can also arrange transport from/to Calgary and area if needed and include shuttle driver for the mountain. This will cost an additional $100 for half day, $150 full day.
7. We do not have capacity this year to offer camps for general sign up - you have to make the group of kids and book a custom day. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work on more structured camps for next summer!